- When to Return to Play
- Children, Adolescents and Concussions
- Is There a Threshold for a diagnosis for concussion?
- ADD and RTP (Attention Deficit Disorder and Return To Play)
- Gender and Concussions
- When the symptoms are gone is my concussion healed?
- CT scans and concussion
*** or Medical professional trained in the management and treatment of sports concussion:
- SCOAT: The SCOAT is a clinical tool that can be used by healthcare professionals to evaluate and manage concussions. Parents may want to introduce this tool to their physician in th eevent that a child sustains a concussion.
- Steps for Parents to Monitor Concussion: This document was developed to assist parents to better monitor their child's concussion. Basic information is captured on the front page and a Symptoms Monitoring Chart is on the reverse side.
GRADUATED RETURN-TO-PLAY EXERCISE PROTOCOL
remember to always consult a medical professional who has knowledge about, and experience with, concussion.